Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No:||98-92-0||Molecular Formula:||C6H6N2O|
|Molecular Weight:||122.12500||Properties:||White Needle Crystal Or Crystalline Powder, Odorless Or Slightly Smelly, Slightly Bitter.|
|Density (g / Ml, 25 ℃):||1.40||Melting Point:||128-131℃|
|Boiling Point:||128-131℃||Flash Point:||182℃|
|Self Ignition Point Or Ignition Temperature:||480℃||Solubility:||1g Of This Product Is Soluble In 1ml Of Water, 1.5ml Of Alcohol And 10ml Of Glycerin, And Insoluble In Ether.|
raw materials used in cosmetics,
makeup raw materials
Nicotinamide Pharmaceutical Raw Material Whitening And Anti Wrinkle Powder
1. Product Name: nicotinamide
2. Product alias: vitamin B3; vitamin PP; 3-pyridylfamide; nicotinamide; niacinamide;
3. CAS No.: 98-92-0
4. Molecular formula: c6h6n2o
5. Molecular weight: 122.12500
6. Properties: white needle crystal or crystalline powder, odorless or slightly smelly, slightly bitter.
7. Density (g / ml, 25 ℃): 1.40
8. Melting point: 128-131℃
9. Boiling point: 128-131℃
10. Flash point: 182℃
11. Self ignition point or ignition temperature: 480℃
12. Solubility: 1g of this product is soluble in 1ml of water, 1.5ml of alcohol and 10ml of glycerin, and insoluble in ether.
Certificate of Analysis:
|MFG. Date||MAY.28,2019||Exp. Date||May.27,2021|
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Related substances||Test as per USP||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.2%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
1. β - methylpyridine is oxidized into nicotinic acid by air, the latter is reacted with ammonium hydroxide, and then dehydrated by heating.
2. Put niacin, boric acid and ammonia water into the reaction pot, mix with ammonia, heat up to dissolve; then distill to recover ammonia, move to 120 ~ C, and continue to concentrate in the dehydration pot; when the temperature reaches 145 ℃, start to add liquid ammonia, and continue to ammonia reaction at 185 ~ 190 ℃ for 20 ~ 30h. Then, the product was cooled to 130 ℃, diluted with distilled water, added with active carbon, and decolorized by ammonia at 70 ~ 80 ~ C for 2h; after the reaction, it was filtered while hot, the filtrate was cold analyzed in water for 24h, separated and crystallized, washed and dried with ethanol to obtain the finished product, with the yield of 89%.
3. It is obtained from the salt of niacin and ammonia and then dehydration.
1. Biochemical research; nutritional components of tissue culture medium; clinical medicine is vitamin B group, which is used for the prevention and treatment of pellagra, stomatitis, glossitis and other diseases
2. It is an essential nutrient for mammals. Water solubility is better than niacin, but it is easy to form complex with vitamin C and agglomerate. The dosage is 30-mg / kg.
3. Niacinamide and niacin can be used in most cases. Niacinic acid also generates niacinamide in animals. The lack of niacinamide in the body will lead to pellagra, so this product can prevent pellagra. It plays a role in the metabolism of protein and sugar and can improve the nutrition of human and animals. It can be used as nutritional additive in cosmetics. In addition, it is also used in medicine, food and feed additives.
Contact Person: Angela