Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No:||71-00-1||Melting Point:||282 ° C|
|Specific Rotation:||12.4 ° (C = 11,6nhcl)||Boiling Point:||278.95 ° C|
|Density:||1.3092||Refractive Index:||13 ° (C = 11,6mol / Lhcl)|
|Storage Condition:||Storeatrt||Solubility:||H2O: 50mg / Ml|
amino acid supplements,
nutritional raw materials
pharmaceutical raw materials L-histidine 71-00-1 API Manufacturer made in China
1. Product Name: L-histidine
2. Other names: L-histidine, free base; L-His = h-his-oh; (s) - 2-amino-3 - (4-imidazolyl) propionic acid ~ h-his-oh; L-histidine base; h-his-oh; his
3. CAS No.: 71-00-1
4. Melting point: 282 ° C (Dec.) (lit.)
5. Specific rotation: 12.4 ° (C = 11,6nhcl)
6. Boiling point: 278.95 ° C (rough estimate)
7. Density: 1.3092
8. Refractive index: 13 ° (C = 11,6mol / lhcl)
9. Storage condition: storeatrt
10. Solubility: H2O: 50mg / ml
Certificate of Analysis:
|Manufacture Date:03.06.2019||Expiry Date:03.05.2021|
White crystals or crystalline powder
Residue on ignition
Not more than 0.5% of any individual impurity is found；not more than 2.0% of total impurities is found.
Loss on drying
Conclusion:This batch is conforming with the standard of USP39.
It is extracted from pig blood and cow blood. Pig blood was dried with spray dried blood powder and 18kg blood powder per 100kg pig blood. L-histidine is often used as its hydrochloride ([7048-02-4]). The eluate containing L-histidine is concentrated to crystallize, adjusted to pH 2.5 with hydrochloric acid while it is hot, and ethanol twice the amount of solution is added immediately. After standing, settling and filtering, the crude L-histidine hydrochloride is obtained. After decolorization, recrystallization and drying, the finished product is obtained. L-histidine can also be extracted from the hydrolysates of defatted soybeans.
It is an important component of amino acid infusion and compound amino acid preparation. It can be used to treat gastric ulcer. It is also used in biochemical research.
Contact Person: Angela